For JMolto LT, S.L, one of our priorities is to work for a business model based on sustainability and responsibility. For this reason, we have aligned our strategy with the United Nations 2030 Agenda and the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs), contributing to 6 of the 17 SDGs:
- SDG 5 GENDER EQUALITY
- SDG 6 CLEAN WATER AND SANITATION
- SDG 7 AFFORDABLE AND CLEAN ENERGY
- SDG 8 DECENT WORK AND ECONOMIC GROWTH
- SDG 12 RESPONSIBLE PRODUCTION AND CONSUMPTION
- SDG 13 CLIMATE ACTION
The contribution to each of them is detailed throughout this sustainability report.
In JMolto LT, S.L. We are committed to preventing pollution, safeguarding and protecting the environment, and pursuing the continuous improvement of the company’s environmental performance, minimizing the risks associated with the activities carried out and the products / services carried out.
In particular, we commit to:
- Appoint a person responsible for environmental management aspects.
Comply with current legislation and any voluntary agreement on its significant environmental impacts.
- Carry out continuous monitoring of environmental aspects related to the production process, with special concern for the consumption of water, energy, waste production and control of atmospheric emissions.
- Define objectives and implement procedures and/or practical measures to reduce water and energy consumption.
- Implement procedures and/or practical measures to minimize waste.
- Define the procedures to be followed in case of waste and contamination incidents.
- Properly train personnel in relevant environmental aspects.
- Implement an improvement program.
JMoltó LT declares its will to continue in an increasingly global and competitive market based on:
A sustained and respectful growth with the environment, complying with the applicable legislation and other requirements that the organization subscribes to, optimizing resources such as water and raw materials for the process with a clear pollution prevention policy.
A continuous improvement in all its activities, promoting these achievements in each of the departments and sections.
Recognizing for this that currently it is not only important to PRODUCE, but to do it FAST AND WELL. To achieve this necessary OBJECTIVE, ask:
- The COLLABORATION and COMMITMENT of the members of each of the companies.
- The IMPLICATION of all. It really is intended to SURVIVE an increasingly competitive environment.
- The promotion of the TRAINING and AWARENESS of its team and human capital.
- The INFORMATION necessary to ASSESS the needs and report on the fulfillment of its objectives.
- The COMMITMENT to not constantly cease trying to correct NON-QUALITY.
- LEADERSHIP in the research and APPLICATION of better techniques to OPTIMIZE and MINIMIZE water consumption.
THE CERTIFICATIONS THAT GUARANTEE US
At JMolto LT, we are aware of the number of impacts that the textile sector has on the environment, therefore, we are committed to carrying out our activities based on sustainable growth and respect for the environment.
As a sign of our path towards sustainable textile production, we have obtained the following certifications:
- The international Global Textile Organic Standard (GOTS) certification, which guarantees that the cotton with which our certified fabrics have been manufactured is organic, grown without substances that are harmful or toxic to the environment. In addition, it guarantees that the chemical products that we use in the treatment of these fabrics are free of harmful substances and meet the control criteria established by the standard.
- The GRS (Global Recycled Standard) certification, which guarantees that our polyester fibers are 100% recycled, in addition to the verification of certain social and environmental practices and the use of chemical products.
- The Oeko-tex Standard 100 certification guarantees that the products are free of harmful substances. In addition, for the certification of products under STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX®, it is a requirement that all the components of an article meet the required criteria: both the outer fabric and, for example, the thread, the interlining or the print, at as well as non-textile accessories such as buttons, zippers, rivets, etc.
AWARDS AND HONOURS
The Prince Felipe Awards for Business Excellence have been held since 1993, and the Ministry of Industry, Tourism and Trade is currently in charge of their call. Its purpose is to recognize the merit and endorse the prestige of Spanish companies that have made a significant effort to improve their competitiveness and encourage other companies to continue working on the path of business excellence.
These Awards, which were supported from the beginning by His Royal Highness Prince Felipe, granting the honor of giving them his name and presiding over the award ceremony, have become the most prestigious award for business excellence.
In the year 2000, in the VI edition of these Moltó Reig, S.A. was awarded the Prince Felipe Award for Business Excellence in the “Rational Use of Energy” category.
From then until now, JMoltó LT has not stopped working at the highest level, offering high quality standards and caring for and ensuring sustainable productivity.